Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNNW 14 MPH
- Barometer30.14 in (1022.2 mb)
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Baker City, Baker City Municipal Airport (KBKE)
Lat: 44.83722°N Lon: 117.80917°W Elev: 3373ft.
11 Miles NE Haines OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Scattered showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Northwest wind 8 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 50. North northwest wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. North northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 52. Calm wind becoming southeast 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. South southeast wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Baker County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE