Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.30 in (1030.1 mb)
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility5.00 mi
Current conditions at
Baker City, Baker City Municipal Airport (KBKE)
Lat: 44.83722 Lon: -117.80917 Elev: 3373ft.
11 Miles NE Haines OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Scattered snow showers, mainly before 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30. Light and variable wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15. Calm wind.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32. Southeast wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. South southeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 35. Southeast wind around 6 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Wednesday A slight chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Baker County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE