Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 9 mph
- Barometer29.87 in
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
- Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Bellaire, Antrim County Airport (KACB)
Lat: 44.99°N Lon: 85.2°W Elev: 623ft.
4 Miles NNE Alba MI
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Snow showers likely before 9pm, then a chance of flurries and freezing drizzle between 9pm and midnight. Cloudy, with a low around 15. North wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Little or no ice accumulation expected. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 27. North wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 6. Wind chill values as low as -2. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph after midnight.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33. Wind chill values as low as -3. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 17.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 1.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 22.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Antrim County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE