Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
RED BOX (RXFO3)
Lat: 45.0275°N Lon: 121.921111°W Elev: 3250ft.
21 Miles NNE Detroit OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 62. South southeast wind around 6 mph becoming west.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 30. West northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of rain after 11pm. Increasing clouds, with a low around 36. West wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Friday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 52. West southwest wind 3 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Friday Night A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Sunday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Monday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Monday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE