Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.42 in (1032.3 mb)
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Baker City, Baker City Municipal Airport (KBKE)
Lat: 44.83722°N Lon: 117.80917°W Elev: 3373ft.
12 Miles N Halfway OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 36. South southwest wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 24. West wind around 9 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 36. West wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. West wind around 6 mph.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 38. West wind around 8 mph.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of snow showers, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Baker County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE