Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedE 10 MPH
- Barometer30.29 in (1027.4 mb)
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Baker City, Baker City Municipal Airport (KBKE)
Lat: 44.83722°N Lon: 117.80917°W Elev: 3373ft.
12 Miles N Halfway OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 36. South southwest wind around 9 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 24. West wind around 8 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 40. West wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. West wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Friday A 50 percent chance of snow showers, mainly after 11am. Some thunder is also possible. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35. West southwest wind 7 to 13 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Monday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 38. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Baker County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE