Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedWNW 24 G 31 MPH
- Barometer29.99 in (1016.3 mb)
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Baker City, Baker City Municipal Airport (KBKE)
Lat: 44.83722°N Lon: 117.80917°W Elev: 3373ft.
13 Miles N Halfway OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. High near 30. West northwest wind around 17 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tonight Snow showers likely, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. North northwest wind 13 to 17 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 34. North northwest wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23. North wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 39. South wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Friday A slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 41. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Friday Night A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Baker County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE