Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 3 MPH
- Barometer29.94 in (1014.5 mb)
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
- Visibility1.50 mi
Current conditions at
McCall Airport (KMYL)
Lat: 44.89461°N Lon: 116.09987°W Elev: 5023ft.
4 Miles NNW Brundage Mountain ID
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Rain and snow. Low around 32. South wind around 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Monday Snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. High near 32. South wind 6 to 14 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 5 to 9 inches possible.
- Monday Night Snow showers, mainly before midnight. Low around 20. Northwest wind 13 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of snow showers before noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. North wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18. North northeast wind around 9 mph becoming south southwest after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 42. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Central Mountains, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE