Heavy rainfall, flooding possible across Southeast, severe weather possible for Florida
Abundant moisture feeding into a weather system will bring heavy rainfall and the potential for flash flooding to parts of the southeastern U.S. Friday into Saturday. The heaviest amounts of rain are expected to fall over Georgia and the Florida Panhandle, where as much as 4 inches is forecast through Saturday morning. Severe thunderstorms are also possible on Friday across parts of Florida.
Read More... Humidity38% Wind SpeedVRBL 7 MPH Barometer30.02 in (1017.1 mb) Dewpoint26°F (-3°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Baker City, Baker City Municipal Airport (KBKE)
Lat: 44.83722°N Lon: 117.80917°W Elev: 3373ft.
21 Miles NW Halfway OR 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 48. West wind around 10 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. West northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. Light south wind increasing to 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Monday A 20 percent chance of showers after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57. Monday Night Rain showers. Low around 36. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Tuesday Rain and snow showers. High near 44. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Tuesday Night A 40 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Wednesday A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Thursday A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
Additional Forecasts and Information Zone Area Forecast for Baker County, OR