Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
RED BOX (RXFO3)
Lat: 45.0275°N Lon: 121.921111°W Elev: 3250ft.
19 Miles SSW Government Camp OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 49. Southeast wind 13 to 18 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 32. West wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. West northwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of rain after 11pm. Increasing clouds, with a low around 30. West wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Friday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 40. West wind 9 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Friday Night A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Sunday A slight chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Monday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE