Unsettled weather in store for eastern U.S. into weekend
A complex weather system moving across the eastern U.S. will bring a variety of hazardous weather to the region on Friday and into the weekend. Much colder weather is expected by Saturday, along with numerous showers and accumulating snow in the higher elevations of the Appalachians. Rain and snow will move into northern New England on Sunday.
Read More... Humidity92% Wind SpeedNA BarometerNA Dewpoint43°F (6°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
RED BOX (RXFO3)
Lat: 45.0275°N Lon: 121.921111°W Elev: 3250ft.
20 Miles S Brightwood OR 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Showers. High near 50. North northwest wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Tonight A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening. Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 48. West wind 5 to 10 mph. Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. West wind 9 to 11 mph. Sunday A 50 percent chance of rain, mainly after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. Southwest wind 6 to 10 mph. Sunday Night Rain. Low around 45. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Monday Rain. High near 52. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Monday Night Rain. Cloudy, with a low around 46. Tuesday Rain. Cloudy, with a high near 52. Tuesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 48. Wednesday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 61. Wednesday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. Thursday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62.