Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
RED BOX (RXFO3)
Lat: 45.0275°N Lon: 121.921111°W Elev: 3250ft.
17 Miles SSW Government Camp OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 58. East southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 28. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. Calm wind becoming west around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of rain after 11pm. Increasing clouds, with a low around 34. West wind around 6 mph.
- Friday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 47. Light west southwest wind becoming west 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Friday Night A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Sunday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Monday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Monday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE