Unsettled weather in store for eastern U.S. into weekend
A complex weather system moving across the eastern U.S. will bring a variety of hazardous weather to the region on Friday and into the weekend. Much colder weather is expected by Saturday, along with numerous showers and accumulating snow in the higher elevations of the Appalachians. Rain and snow will move into northern New England on Sunday.
Read More... Humidity96% Wind SpeedWNW 1 G 6 MPH BarometerNA Dewpoint40°F (4°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
RED BOX (RXFO3)
Lat: 45.0275°N Lon: 121.921111°W Elev: 3250ft.
14 Miles S Government Camp OR 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Showers. High near 45. West wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Tonight A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Northwest wind 3 to 8 mph. Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 43. West wind 7 to 10 mph. Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. West wind around 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Sunday A 40 percent chance of rain, mainly after 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 43. West wind around 8 mph. Sunday Night Rain likely, mainly after 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 39. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Monday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 46. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Monday Night Rain. Cloudy, with a low around 39. Tuesday Rain. Cloudy, with a high near 48. Tuesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 40. Wednesday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54. Wednesday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Thursday Rain likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 52.