Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest, tapering off in New England
A series of storm systems will bring several rounds of rain to the Pacific Northwest and northern California over the next several days. Heavy rain, high winds and thunderstorms are expected, especially along the coast. Meanwhile, rain and gusty winds will taper off across New England as the coastal low that has been affecting that area moves offshore.
Read More... Humidity27% Wind SpeedN 7 MPH Barometer30.03 in (1015.5 mb) Dewpoint34°F (1°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Sheridan County Airport (KSHR)
Lat: 44.76031°N Lon: 106.97411°W Elev: 3970ft.
8 Miles NNE Decker MT 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light east after midnight. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 70. Light east northeast wind becoming east southeast 5 to 9 mph in the morning. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 9 mph after midnight. Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 66. Southwest wind 9 to 17 mph becoming northwest in the afternoon. Sunday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. West wind 11 to 15 mph. Monday Scattered showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 51. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. Wednesday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 60. Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.