Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedESE 1 G 4 MPH
- Barometer30.47 in
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
CW9027 Ukiah (C9027)
Lat: 45.13634°N Lon: 118.9348°W Elev: 3415ft.
20 Miles E Ukiah OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 51. South wind around 6 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 28. South wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 51. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Light and variable wind becoming southwest around 5 mph after midnight.
- Friday A chance of rain showers, mainly after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Friday Night A chance of snow showers, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Monday A slight chance of rain showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Blue Mountains of Oregon, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE