Snow continues in Northern New England
Strong low pressure will keep snow going over northern New England into Thursday afternoon. Another low pressure area will bring snow to the central Plains and Mississippi Valley. Occasional rain and mountain snow is expected along the west coast and southern Rocky Mountains.
Read More... Humidity95% Wind SpeedNA Barometer30.12 in Dewpoint32°F (0°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
CW9027 Ukiah (C9027)
Lat: 45.13634°N Lon: 118.9348°W Elev: 3415ft.
18 Miles E Ukiah OR 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Scattered snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 29. Southwest wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Thursday A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38. West wind around 5 mph. Thursday Night Snow, mainly after 4am. Low around 31. South wind 9 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible. Friday Snow, mainly before 4pm. High near 35. Southwest wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible. Friday Night A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. South wind around 5 mph. Saturday Snow likely, mainly after 10am. Cloudy, with a high near 39. Saturday Night Snow. Cloudy, with a low around 35. Sunday Rain. Cloudy, with a high near 41. Sunday Night Rain. Cloudy, with a low around 35. Monday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. Monday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Tuesday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 37. Tuesday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 29. Wednesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 31.