Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer29.98 in
- Dewpoint45°F (7°C)
- Visibility4.00 mi
Current conditions at
Joseph State Airport AWOS (KJSY)
Lat: 45.355889°N Lon: 117.254083°W Elev: 4120ft.
21 Miles SE Joseph OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Rain. Low around 34. South wind 5 to 8 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday Snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. High near 36. Northwest wind 6 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Monday Night Snow showers likely, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37. North wind around 8 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. Northeast wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wallowa County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE