Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.39 in
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Joseph State Airport AWOS (KJSY)
Lat: 45.355889°N Lon: 117.254083°W Elev: 4120ft.
26 Miles SE Joseph OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 48. South wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 28. South wind 8 to 14 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 46. South wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. Calm wind becoming south around 6 mph after midnight.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of snow showers, mainly after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. Southwest wind around 6 mph.
- Friday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Monday A slight chance of rain showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Monday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wallowa County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE