Wintry mix and snow from western mountains to Ohio Valley Saturday
A storm system in the west will bring rain to California and the Desert Southwest Saturday. Snow will fall in the Sierra, Great Basin and southern Rocky Mountains. Meanwhile a warm front will bring rain to Texas with a wintry mix from the Red River Valley to southern Ohio Valley. North of this front, snow is expected from the southern Plains to northern Ohio Valley.
Read More... Humidity46% Wind SpeedNNE 10 MPH Barometer29.94 in Dewpoint10°F (-12°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Salmon, Lemhi County Airport (KSMN)
Lat: 45.11667°N Lon: 113.88333°W Elev: 4045ft.
16 Miles WSW Salmon ID 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 37. North wind around 8 mph. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 7. East northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the evening. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 39. Light southeast wind. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18. Calm wind. Monday A chance of snow, mainly after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 41. Light west wind. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible. Monday Night A chance of rain and snow before 11pm, then a chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible. Tuesday Snow showers likely, mainly before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 30. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 5. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.