Major Winter Storm Continues Across Central, Eastern U.S.
The major winter storm that has been affecting much of the central U.S. continues to move eastward on Friday, bringing a variety of hazards from the southern Plains to New England, including a significant ice storm. Heavy snow and freezing rain are expected from the Ohio Valley into central Texas. Icy conditions will cause dangerous driving conditions and extended power outages are possible.
- Wind SpeedENE 11 G 20 MPH
- Barometer30.03 in
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Wind Chill23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
PACCTY-2 Pacific City (AT297)
Lat: 45.19683 Lon: -123.96733 Elev: 28ft.
6 Miles S Cape Kiwanda OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of snow before 7pm. Mostly cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 18. Northeast wind around 18 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 34. East northeast wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19. East wind around 6 mph.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 34. South wind around 7 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. East wind around 7 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Tuesday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 42.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 42.
- Wednesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Thursday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 50.
- Thursday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Friday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Oregon Coast, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE