Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 5 MPH
- Barometer30.14 in
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
- Wind Chill29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Joseph State Airport AWOS (KJSY)
Lat: 45.355889°N Lon: 117.254083°W Elev: 4120ft.
23 Miles SE Joseph OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Snow showers likely, mainly before 11pm. Patchy fog after 11pm. Patchy freezing fog after 11pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Blustery, with a northwest wind 14 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Tuesday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 37. North wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 40. South wind 8 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. South wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Friday A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Friday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wallowa County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE