Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 3 MPH
- Barometer29.94 in
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Joseph State Airport AWOS (KJSY)
Lat: 45.355889°N Lon: 117.254083°W Elev: 4120ft.
23 Miles SE Joseph OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Rain. Low around 35. Northwest wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Monday Snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. High near 35. Northwest wind 8 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Monday Night Snow showers likely, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Northwest wind 13 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. North wind around 9 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. North wind around 6 mph becoming south in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 44.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wallowa County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE