Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer29.90 in
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Joseph State Airport AWOS (KJSY)
Lat: 45.355889°N Lon: 117.254083°W Elev: 4120ft.
17 Miles SE Joseph OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Snow showers, mainly before 10pm. Low around 29. West wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. West wind around 6 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. South wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. South wind 8 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Night Rain, mainly after 10pm. Low around 33. South wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Sunday Rain. Cloudy, with a high near 41.
- Sunday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Monday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Wednesday Night A chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Thursday A slight chance of snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wallowa County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE