Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedS 8 G 14 MPH
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Wind Chill26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
WANDERER'S PEAK (WPKO3)
Lat: 45.109444°N Lon: 122.195278°W Elev: 4350ft.
14 Miles S Cherryville OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 60. East southeast wind 8 to 13 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Light west wind.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of rain after 11pm. Increasing clouds, with a low around 38. West southwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Friday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 51. South southwest wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Sunday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Monday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Monday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE