Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedENE 4 G 10 MPH
- Barometer30.27 in
- Dewpoint6°F (-14°C)
- Wind Chill3°F (-16°C)
Current conditions at
EW1556 Maupin (E1556)
Lat: 45.14583 Lon: -121.22833 Elev: 1910ft.
9 Miles SSE Govt Camp OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Snow showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 1. Wind chill values as low as -13. East wind around 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 11. Wind chill values as low as -15. East wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 2. Wind chill values as low as -7. Light south wind.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 20. Wind chill values as low as -7. West wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 8. Light and variable wind.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25.
- Monday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Wednesday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 37.
- Wednesday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 37.
- Thursday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Friday A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a high near 36.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Slopes of the Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE