Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedSW 3 G 7 MPH
- Barometer30.34 in
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
CW2049 Imnaha (C2049)
Lat: 45.5595°N Lon: 116.835°W Elev: 1978ft.
26 Miles ESE Joseph OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 47. South wind around 11 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 30. South wind 9 to 14 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 48. South wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. Calm wind becoming south around 6 mph after midnight.
- Friday A chance of rain showers, mainly after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47. Southwest wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Friday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Monday A slight chance of rain showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Monday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wallowa County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE