Unseasonably cold temperatures in the central and eastern U.S. through Wednesday
A powerful cold front has ushered in unseasonably cold temperatures to the central and eastern U.S. for early this week. Freezing temperatures will dive into the Deep South and to the Mid-Atlantic through Wednesday morning. This will be damaging to sensitive vegetation. Numerous Frost Advisories and Freeze Warnings are in effect.
Read More... Humidity71% Wind Speedcalm Barometer30.00 in (1017.1 mb) Dewpoint18°F (-8°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
McCall Airport (KMYL)
Lat: 44.89461°N Lon: 116.09987°W Elev: 5023ft.
21 Miles NW New Meadows ID 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Scattered snow showers, mainly after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 42. South southwest wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Little or no snow accumulation expected. Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming south southwest after midnight. Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. South wind 9 to 17 mph. Thursday Night Rain showers before midnight, then snow showers likely. Low around 31. West southwest wind 9 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible. Friday A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. West wind around 9 mph. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible. Friday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers before midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Monday A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50. Monday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Tuesday A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information Zone Area Forecast for West Central Mountains, ID