Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 3 G 9 MPH
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
WANDERER'S PEAK (WPKO3)
Lat: 45.109444°N Lon: 122.195278°W Elev: 4350ft.
13 Miles SSW Cherryville OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 44. West wind 8 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Tonight A 50 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. West wind 5 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. Southeast wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. East southeast wind 8 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 57. East southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light southeast in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Friday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52.
- Friday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Sunday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Oregon Cascade Foothills, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE