Unsettled weather in store for eastern U.S. into weekend
A complex weather system moving across the eastern U.S. will bring a variety of hazardous weather to the region into the weekend. Much colder weather is expected by Saturday, along with numerous showers and accumulating snow in the higher elevations of the Appalachians. Rain and snow will move into northern New England on Sunday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity97% Wind SpeedNNW 5 MPH Barometer29.86 in (1011.2 mb) Dewpoint46°F (8°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
McMinnville, McMinnville Municipal Airport (KMMV)
Lat: 45.19611°N Lon: 123.13222°W Elev: 157ft.
Mcminnville Municipal Airport OR 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Areas of fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Light north wind. Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers after 11am. Areas of fog before 11am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 56. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 6 mph in the afternoon. Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. West northwest wind around 6 mph becoming south southwest after midnight. Sunday A 50 percent chance of rain, mainly after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56. South wind 5 to 11 mph. Sunday Night Rain. Low around 51. South wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Monday Rain. High near 58. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Monday Night Rain. Low around 51. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Tuesday Rain. Cloudy, with a high near 57. Tuesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 52. Wednesday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62. Wednesday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. Thursday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 61. Thursday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Friday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59.