Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.42 in
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
CW2049 Imnaha (C2049)
Lat: 45.5595°N Lon: 116.835°W Elev: 1978ft.
25 Miles S Imnaha OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 45. South wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 30. South wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 48. South wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 5 to 7 mph after midnight.
- Friday A chance of rain showers, mainly after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Friday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Monday A slight chance of rain showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Monday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wallowa County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE