Winter weather forecast for Rockies and southern Plains
A developing storm system will bring snow to parts of the Rockies and southern Plains on Friday, which will move into the central U.S. on Saturday. Freezing rain is also forecast from Texas to the mid-Mississippi Valley and into the Carolinas. Meanwhile, temperatures will be 20-40 degrees below normal across parts of the central and southern U.S. on Friday.
Read More... Humidity47% Wind SpeedSSE 2 G 3 MPH Barometer30.24 in Dewpoint28°F (-2°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
CW6808 Imnaha (C6808)
Lat: 45.42728°N Lon: 116.83611°W Elev: 2870ft.
25 Miles ESE Joseph OR 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today A 40 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 37. South wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon. Tonight A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. North wind around 8 mph. Saturday A 30 percent chance of snow showers, mainly before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 31. North wind 10 to 14 mph. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17. North wind 9 to 15 mph. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 34. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. Monday A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. Tuesday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 27. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.