Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 6 G 10 MPH
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Wind Chill36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Ladd Canyon at Charles Reynolds (I-84 MP 269.28) (ODT18)
Lat: 45.2323°N Lon: 118.0134°W Elev: 2900ft.
18 Miles WSW La Grande OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain and snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. High near 42. West wind 8 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tonight Snow showers likely, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. West wind 10 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 46. West wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. Southeast wind around 6 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 52. South wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Friday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Friday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Blue Mountains of Oregon, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE