Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedS 5 MPH
- Barometer30.41 in
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Joseph State Airport AWOS (KJSY)
Lat: 45.355889°N Lon: 117.254083°W Elev: 4120ft.
13 Miles SE Joseph OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 41. South wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 27. South wind around 8 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 43. South wind around 6 mph becoming calm.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph after midnight.
- Friday A 40 percent chance of snow showers, mainly after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Friday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Monday A slight chance of rain showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Monday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wallowa County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE