Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer29.89 in (1012.9 mb)
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
Current conditions at
McCall Airport (KMYL)
Lat: 44.89461°N Lon: 116.09987°W Elev: 5023ft.
28 Miles NW New Meadows ID
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Rain. Low around 40. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Monday Showers, with thunderstorms also possible after noon. High near 42. Calm wind becoming west northwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Monday Night Rain and snow showers likely, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Northwest wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. North northwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Light and variable wind becoming south around 5 mph after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Central Mountains, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE