Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 1 G 4 MPH
- Barometer29.93 in
- Dewpoint46°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
CW2049 Imnaha (C2049)
Lat: 45.5595°N Lon: 116.835°W Elev: 1978ft.
23 Miles S Imnaha OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. Steady temperature around 24. Blustery, with a northwest wind 18 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 31 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tonight Snow showers likely, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19. Blustery, with a northwest wind 24 to 29 mph decreasing to 18 to 23 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 39 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 28. North wind around 8 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21. Light and variable wind becoming south around 6 mph after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 36. South wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Friday A slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Friday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wallowa County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE