Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.46 in
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
EW1556 Maupin (E1556)
Lat: 45.14583°N Lon: 121.22833°W Elev: 1910ft.
8 Miles SE Govt Camp OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 56. Southeast wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 31. West wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 53. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of showers after 11pm. Increasing clouds, with a low around 33. West wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Friday A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. West wind 8 to 11 mph. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Friday Night A chance of showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Monday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Monday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday A slight chance of rain showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Slopes of the Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE