Threat of flash flooding continues on Sunday for Southern Plains and Inter-Mountain West
High levels of moisture still remain in portions of the Southern Plains and Inter-Mountain West on Sunday. This will continue the threat of locally heavy rainfall for one more day. Isolated locations could receive 1-2 inches of additional rainfall on Sunday. The areal coverage of these storms should be less than previous days.
Read More... Humidity41% Wind SpeedNA BarometerNA Dewpoint47°F (8°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
RYE MOUNTAIN (BDFO3)
Lat: 45.217306°N Lon: 123.535778°W Elev: 2000ft.
7 Miles ESE Blaine OR 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Clear, with a low around 56. Light and variable wind. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 76. Calm wind becoming south southwest 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon. Sunday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 55. West southwest wind 5 to 9 mph. Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 72. Light south southwest wind. Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. West wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the evening. Tuesday A 20 percent chance of rain after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 74. Tuesday Night Rain, mainly after 11pm. Low around 57. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Wednesday Rain. Cloudy, with a high near 64. Wednesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 54. Thursday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 62. Thursday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 53. Friday A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 62. Friday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Saturday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64.