Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedS 7 MPH
- Barometer30.35 in (1030.9 mb)
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
McCall Airport (KMYL)
Lat: 44.89461°N Lon: 116.09987°W Elev: 5023ft.
29 Miles NW New Meadows ID
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 51. South wind around 6 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 31. South wind around 6 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 52. South wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Calm wind.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of showers after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 54. Light south southwest wind.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Central Mountains, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE