Rain, mountain snow continue out west; rain and thunderstorms forecast for Southeast and Gulf Coast
Rain and mountain snow are expected across parts of northern California and the Pacific Northwest on Friday. Heavy snow is forecast for the higher mountain elevations over the weekend. Meanwhile, rain and thunderstorms are forecast for parts of the Southeast and Gulf Coast states Friday and Saturday.
Read More... Humidity86% Wind SpeedNW 3 mph Barometer30.32 in Dewpoint18°F (-8°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Menominee, Menominee-Marinette Twin County Airport (KMNM)
Lat: 45.13°N Lon: 87.63°W Elev: 627ft.
4 Miles E Ellison Bay WI 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 30. North wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. West southwest wind 5 to 8 mph. Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32. Southwest wind around 9 mph. Saturday Night Cloudy, with a low around 29. Southwest wind 7 to 9 mph. Sunday A chance of freezing drizzle before noon, then a chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 36. South wind 8 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Sunday Night A chance of snow and freezing drizzle. Cloudy, with a low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Monday A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a high near 38. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Monday Night Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 34. Tuesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 38. Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 32. Wednesday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 36. Wednesday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 28. Christmas Day Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33.