Contrasting Temperatures Across Much of the U.S. Ahead of a Strong Weekend Storm System.
On Friday, temperatures will be 15 to 20 degrees BELOW average for the Northern and Central Plains and 15 to 20 degrees ABOVE average for parts of the Lower and Middle Mississippi Valley into parts of the Tennessee and Ohio Valleys. But hang on; big changes are on the way this weekend!
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 8 mph
- Barometer30.07 in
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill9°F (-13°C)
Current conditions at
Escanaba-Delta County Airport (KESC)
Lat: 45.73 Lon: -87.08 Elev: 614ft.
5 Miles E Ellison Bay WI
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Snow, mainly after 9pm. Low around 25. North northeast wind around 18 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Friday Snow, mainly before 11am. High near 25. Northeast wind 13 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Friday Night A 40 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 23. East southeast wind 6 to 13 mph.
- Saturday A chance of flurries. Cloudy, with a high near 31. East wind 6 to 10 mph becoming south in the morning.
- Saturday Night Snow after midnight. Low around 26. Northeast wind 11 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Sunday Snow. High near 28. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 20.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 23.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Christmas Day Mostly cloudy, with a high near 28.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 20.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Door County, WI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE