Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 9 G 16 mph
- Barometer29.72 in
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Escanaba-Delta County Airport (KESC)
Lat: 45.73°N Lon: 87.08°W Elev: 614ft.
5 Miles E Ellison Bay WI
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a temperature falling to around 35 by 5pm. North northeast wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Tonight A chance of flurries after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9. North wind 17 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 14. Wind chill values between -5 and -15. North wind 23 to 28 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -2. Wind chill values between -10 and -15. North wind 15 to 20 mph becoming north northwest 7 to 12 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 29 mph.
- Thursday A 30 percent chance of snow before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 25. South southwest wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 18 to 23 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 29 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 19.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 6.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 19.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Door County, WI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE