Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 12 G 16 MPH
- Barometer30.05 in
- Dewpoint38°F (3°C)
- Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
EW1556 Maupin (E1556)
Lat: 45.14583°N Lon: 121.22833°W Elev: 1910ft.
7 Miles SE Govt Camp OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow showers. High near 40. West wind 18 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tonight A 40 percent chance of snow showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. West wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 8 to 13 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 46. West wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. East wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 51. Southeast wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Friday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47.
- Friday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Sunday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Slopes of the Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE