Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 7 MPH
- Barometer30.25 in
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Joseph State Airport AWOS (KJSY)
Lat: 45.355889°N Lon: 117.254083°W Elev: 4120ft.
11 Miles SW Joseph OR
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Scattered snow showers. Patchy fog. Patchy freezing fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Northwest wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Tuesday Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 40. Northwest wind 7 to 11 mph becoming north in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18. Northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 45. South wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24. South wind around 9 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Friday A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Friday Night A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Monday A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wallowa County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE