Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 16 G 25 MPH
- Barometer29.95 in
- Dewpoint38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
CW2049 Imnaha (C2049)
Lat: 45.5595°N Lon: 116.835°W Elev: 1978ft.
22 Miles SSE Imnaha OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain. High near 56. South wind 10 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Tonight Rain. Low around 42. South wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Monday Showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 11am. High near 52. Calm wind becoming northwest 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. North wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wallowa County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE