Unsettled weather in store for eastern U.S. into weekend
A complex weather system moving across the eastern U.S. will bring a variety of hazardous weather to the region into the weekend. Much colder weather is expected by Saturday, along with numerous showers and accumulating snow in the higher elevations of the Appalachians. Rain and snow will move into northern New England on Sunday.
Read More... Humidity67% Wind SpeedS 3 G 5 MPH BarometerNA Dewpoint48°F (9°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
Lat: 45.28194°N Lon: 122.75028°W Elev: 141ft.
6 Miles SE Newberg OR 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. South southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers after 11am. Patchy fog before 11am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 56. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon. Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. West wind around 6 mph becoming south after midnight. Sunday A 50 percent chance of rain, mainly after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55. South wind 6 to 10 mph. Sunday Night Rain. Low around 51. South wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Monday Rain. High near 57. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Monday Night Rain. Low around 52. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Tuesday Rain. Cloudy, with a high near 56. Tuesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 53. Wednesday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 63. Wednesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. Thursday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 61. Thursday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Friday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59.