Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedN 3 G 8 MPH
- Dewpoint11°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
Mount Hood Meadows - Top (MHM66)
Lat: 45.346°N Lon: 121.671°W Elev: 6601ft.
11 Miles SE Mount Hood OR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 29. Southeast wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 45. South wind 8 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 8 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. West northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 8 mph after midnight.
- Friday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Monday A slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE