Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 18 G 29 MPH
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Wind Chill8°F (-13°C)
Current conditions at
Mount Hood Meadows - Top (MHM66)
Lat: 45.346°N Lon: 121.671°W Elev: 6601ft.
11 Miles SE Mount Hood OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow showers. High near 36. West wind around 18 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tonight A 50 percent chance of snow showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. West northwest wind 15 to 20 mph decreasing to 9 to 14 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 38. Light and variable wind becoming southeast 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. East southeast wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 46. South southeast wind 9 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Friday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41.
- Friday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE