Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 20 G 33 MPH
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Wind Chill12°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
Mount Hood Meadows - Top (MHM66)
Lat: 45.346°N Lon: 121.671°W Elev: 6601ft.
10 Miles SE Mount Hood OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow showers. High near 36. West wind 11 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of snow showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 26. West northwest wind 9 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 40. Calm wind becoming east southeast 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. East southeast wind around 11 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 47. South southeast wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Friday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42.
- Friday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE