Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 18 G 29 MPH
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Wind Chill8°F (-13°C)
Current conditions at
Mount Hood Meadows - Top (MHM66)
Lat: 45.346°N Lon: 121.671°W Elev: 6601ft.
10 Miles SE Mount Hood OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow showers. High near 38. West wind around 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tonight A 50 percent chance of snow showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. West northwest wind 9 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 40. Calm wind becoming east southeast 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. East southeast wind around 11 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 48. South southeast wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Friday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42.
- Friday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE