Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNE 3 G 7 MPH
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Government Camp - Top (GOV50)
Lat: 45.288°N Lon: 121.781°W Elev: 5000ft.
3 Miles SE Government Camp OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow showers. High near 38. West wind 9 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tonight A 50 percent chance of snow showers, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. West wind 7 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 43. Calm wind becoming east southeast 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. East southeast wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 51. Southeast wind around 8 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Friday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46.
- Friday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Sunday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE