Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Timberline Lodge - Base (TIM60)
Lat: 45.332°N Lon: 121.713°W Elev: 6001ft.
5 Miles ESE Government Camp OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 42. Light and variable wind becoming east southeast 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 30. East southeast wind around 11 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 49. East southeast wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. West wind around 9 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. West wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of rain before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Friday A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45.
- Friday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Sunday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Monday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE