Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 10 G 22 MPH
- Barometer29.98 in
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
Joseph State Airport AWOS (KJSY)
Lat: 45.355889°N Lon: 117.254083°W Elev: 4120ft.
10 Miles WSW Joseph OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain. High near 41. Southwest wind 15 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Tonight Rain before 11pm, then rain and snow. Low around 29. West wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Monday Snow showers. Some thunder is also possible. High near 34. West wind 6 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.
- Monday Night Snow showers likely, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Northwest wind 14 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of snow showers before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. Northwest wind 7 to 10 mph becoming north in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Friday Night A slight chance of snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wallowa County, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE