Major Winter Storm Moves into Upper Midwest and Central Rockies
The major winter storm that has been affecting the northern Rockies & Plains has moved into the Upper Midwest & central Rockies where a foot or more of snow is forecast for some locations Wed. into Thur. Freezing rain is also possible for parts of the Great Lakes. Meanwhile bitterly cold air will persist across the western U.S. with highs on Wed. only reaching the single digits in some locations.
- Wind SpeedS 2 G 4 MPH
- Barometer30.36 in
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
PACCTY-2 Pacific City (AT297)
Lat: 45.19683 Lon: -123.96733 Elev: 28ft.
4 Miles SSE Cape Lookout OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 38. East wind around 8 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 27. East wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Thursday A 30 percent chance of snow after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 39. East wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the morning. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Thursday Night Snow likely, mainly between 10pm and 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. East wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday A 50 percent chance of snow before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 40. East wind 11 to 14 mph. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Sunday A slight chance of sprinkles. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41.
- Sunday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Monday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42.
- Monday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Tuesday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Oregon Coast, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE