Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNNW 3 G 13 MPH
- Dewpoint10°F (-12°C)
Current conditions at
Mount Hood Meadows - Top (MHM66)
Lat: 45.346°N Lon: 121.671°W Elev: 6601ft.
9 Miles SE Mount Hood OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 35. Light and variable wind becoming east southeast 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 28. East southeast wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 46. Southeast wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. West wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. West southwest wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Friday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Friday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Sunday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Monday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Oregon Cascades, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE