Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Lat: 45.400667°N Lon: 114.163389°W Elev: 3529ft.
7 Miles SSW Shoup ID
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. South wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Sunday Rain. High near 55. South southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming north in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Sunday Night Rain. Low around 38. Southwest wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Monday Rain showers. Some thunder is also possible. High near 48. Northwest wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Monday Night Rain and snow showers before 11pm, then a chance of rain showers. Low around 29. North wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Friday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Lemhi County, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE