Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Lat: 45.400667°N Lon: 114.163389°W Elev: 3529ft.
18 Miles WSW Shoup ID
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain before noon, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after noon. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. High near 52. Light and variable wind becoming west northwest 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Tonight Rain showers likely before midnight, then rain and snow showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. North wind 8 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 54. Northwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. Light and variable wind.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Friday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Lemhi County, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE